Well Done! You’ll Be Getting A Welcome Message With Your Charts Shortly. In the meantime, this important guide is for you…check it out!
The Wrong Carrier Oil Can Ruin Essential Oil Effectiveness and Even Cause Harm!
The Charts that you just got are the first step to making natural, and effective homemade beauty products. This guide is step 2!
The guide shares important safety information that will give you the confidence to trust and change recipes you find online. It brings you one step closer to creating natural products that will give you the fabulous skin you’re aiming for, without the danger of harming your skin.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Safety information related to essential and carrier oils.
- The essential oils that are suitable for the different parts of your face (i.e. oils appropriate for eyes or lips vs. your cheeks).
- The oils that are safest for sensitive skin.
- Tips for how to pick oils without breaking your budget.
- The oils that do and do not cause acne (with a comodogenic chart!).
~ And what amount is safe to use if you really love that particular oil that tends to cause acne in acne-prone people.
- My favorite oils for mature skin.
- How you can safely use water with your oil blends – without using preservatives.
Grab your guide now to get the most out of your free carrier and essential oil use charts! Start making safe and effective skin care products at home today!
About The Natural Skin Care Junkie
Susanna became a certified Aromatherapist at the and has been making her own skin care products since the turn of the century. Not too long after becoming certified, she developed a passion for teaching people how to make their own skin care products too.